Recently, actor Chang Chen's wax figure officially settled in Shanghai Madame Tussaud's, Chang Chen's wax figure used his classic black suit, neat, calm and steady, consistent with his image of low-key man God. This wax figure is also the best affirmation of Madame Tussaud's for his performing arts career.
The museum invited a professional team to fly from the London headquarters to Shanghai for Chang Chen. More than 250 total body data were measured, and the whole process lasted for more than three hours. The final completion of the sculptor after wax carved, the whole process lasted for 8-12 weeks. This is all in the workshop production of Madame Tussaud's with a history of 100 years in London. For the wax figure, Chang Chen expressed his expectation that he himself was studying art and was interested in the whole process of making wax figure.
Previous: No Information
- Simulation Of Silica Gel And Its Ch...
- Wax-like Silica Gel Like The Mouldi...
- The Art Of Sculpture In Life
- Take You Into The Garden Sculpture
- The Difference Between Chinese And ...
- Categories Of Figure Sculpture
- Wax Culture
- How To Carry Out Routine Wax Mainte...
- Museum Scene Recover
- How Celebrity Wax Figures Were Born?